Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Hoshino Coffee @ PS

Amanda and I went to Plaza Singapura to meet G for dinner. We chose to have our dinner at Hoshino Coffee because there is no queue so we do not need to queue. According to Amanda and G, Hoshino Coffee always have very long queue. Since Amanda and I were early and we saw that there was no queue, we chose to try it! We happily went in before the queue starts to form and we sit in the cafe while waiting for G to arrive.

Hoshino Coffee is a Japanese Cafe. It is a very nice place for coffee, desserts or even brunch/dinner. They specializes in hand-dripped coffee, which is lighter and cleaner in taste as compared to kopi and the espresso drinks that we are familiar with. In addition, I feel that the ambience is very relaxing and the interior is nicely done. The whole place make you feel really cosy and comfortable.

Hoshino Coffee Cafe

While we were waiting for G, we saw that the queue gets longer and longer as the time gets later. By the time G reached, there was already long queue outside the cafe. We were lucky that we went in early to avoid the queuing.

Below were the few dishes that we ordered:

"Hoshino" Blended Coffee

Tomato Cream "Omu" Rice with Shrimp and Mozzarella

"Fuwa Fuwa" (fluffy) Hoshino Souffle

Matcha Softee

Chocolat Fondant

On the whole, I feel that although their menu is not a lot but in my opinion, their food is good and their coffee is nice. In particular, I like their desserts the most. Their Softee is really soft and nice and the Chocolat Fondant is simply yummy.

The "Fuwa Fuwa" (fluffy) Hoshino Souffle is really fluffy and creamy, it nice but I don't really like the fluffiness and I can't eat alot of it as I feel that the cream makes me feel really full. On the other hand, their Tomato Cream "Omu" Rice with Shrimp and Mozzarella is delicious, it makes me eat mouth after mouth of it and I simply can't get sick of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment