Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Saizeriya @ The Cathay

Today, I had my dinner at Saizeriya, The Cathay with Amanda. This was actually the first time I tried Saizeriya at other outlets other than the outlet at Toa Payoh.

We ordered Chicken Gratin, Cheese Chicken Steak and we topped up to get our free flow drink bar.

Right-top: Chicken Gratin, Right-bottom: Cheese Chicken Steak

In my opinion, I actually find that the food tasted better than the outlet at Toa Payoh. (Maybe it's just me. Haha) However, I find that the drink bar is better at the Toa Payoh outlet because there are more hot drinks (I personally like the Japanese Green Tea there) as compared to The Cathay outlet. But if you are a fan of cold drinks then you may prefer the drink bar at The Cathay outlet as there are more varieties of cold drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment