Thursday, March 28, 2013

The day I'm back in School

It has been at least half a year since the last day I visited NUS. I must admit that I miss school so much! I miss the schooling days, the environment, the lectures, the tutorials, the labs, the projects, the assignments, the foods, the drinks, the lecturers and all my friends. But what I miss most, was the days when I am just a student.

I feel that the schooling days was so much carefree without having to think of careers, financial stability and financial independent issues. In my opinion, even though, the schooling days were hectic and stress especially when projects/assignments deadlines and examinations were drawing near, being a student was still quite enjoyable. All I need was to commit fully in my studies/education - go to lectures/tutorials/labs, put in the best effort in all the projects/assignments and do the best in all the examinations.

Now that I am back in school, I feel like staying awhile more to enjoy the school atmosphere once again! During my stay in school, I walked along the path I used to walk, went to the canteen I used to go and sat on the bench I used to do my work.

Out of all the foods and drinks in the canteen, I chose to have the Yong Tau Fu I used to eat and the ABC Fruit Juice I used to drink! The Yong Tau Fu still taste as good and the drink still quench my thirst.

Yong Tau Fu

ABC Fruit Juice

This was the best time - enjoyed my food and drink, sat at the bench while I enjoyed the school atmosphere once again before everything goes back to reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment