Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The unique little strawberry

MM bought a box of strawberries home and after my dinner, I wanted to have some strawberries but when I opened the box, half of the strawberries was already eaten. Without hesitation, I flipped open the middle wrapper/divider and guess what?! Out of the ten strawberries, I saw this unique little strawberry sitting right in the middle which caught my attention.

It looks like a strawberry with a nose; it kinda looks like a witch! But anyway, it looks very unique as you might not possibly have the chance to see strawberry in this kind of shape with your own eyes in your life! I think maybe this strawberry have some kind of DNA mutation, that's why it have this kind of unique shape. Hahaha. Well,  let me show you a picture of it and you will be surprised that there's actually this kind of unique little strawberry! ^_^

The Unique Little Strawberry

No comments:

Post a Comment