Friday, June 7, 2013

Pontian Bak Kut Teh @ Tampines

Had Bak Kut Teh dinner at Tampines with B again! But this time we brought different friends there to try.

We ordered pretty much the same dishes as the previous time except that we ordered an additional soup, pig trotter, pickled vegetable and peanuts because we have more people so we can order more varieties.

Below were pictures of the main dishes that we ordered:

Bak Kut Teh

Vegetable

Tou Fu

Pig Trotter

This was actually the first time I try their pig trotter and I find it good. I find that the meat of the pig trotter is tender, not too oily and full of collagen. And as always, their vegetable feels so fresh and crispy, simply delicious. Yums~

All in all, the dinner was yummy and not very expensive.

To read more about my previous visit, please refer to my previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment