Saturday, June 15, 2013

Satay By The Bay @ Gardens By The Bay

Went Gardens by the Bay with B and B's family for dinner at Satay by the Bay.

Satay By The Bay

Before we had our dinner, we walk around a while to take some beautiful evening photos of the surroundings sceneries. I would say that this is a great place for photo shooting because of the nice sceneries that will make your photographs look really awesome. And these were some of the beautiful evening shots of the nice sceneries that I took.

Beautiful Evening

After feeding the camera with beautiful photos, it's time to feed our stomach. We saw that there are many satay stalls and there are several small tables and chairs in the outdoor open areas.

Satay Stalls

But we chose to dine indoor and below were the dishes that we ate~

Octopus

Vegetable

Toufu

Fish

Chicken

Satay

Mixed Platter

Overall, I feel that all the food are nice, especially, the chicken and the satay. In my opinion, the chicken is not too dry and not too oily, it is soft, juicy and tender. The satay is very nice, it taste really good and it's not over-cooked. Yummy!

Besides, the chicken and satay, I also find that the octopus is actually quite good. Because I am a person who don't really like to eat octopus but after I tried, I actually find that the octopus is really quite nice. It is soft and the chilli gravy taste really good.

After our dinner, I capture some beautiful night shots. So, let me end this post with the beautiful night scene that I took! Good Night~

Beautiful Night

No comments:

Post a Comment